The concept behind Servarus Systems was conceived decades ago when a group of Life and Health insurance brokers sought a more efficient way to support their clients. The intent was to make the benefits administration process as simple and accurate as possible.
Backed by our proprietary BeneLink Connect software as a service platform (SaaS) and attentive customer support teams, Servarus is dedicated to collectively working with clients, and partners (brokers/TPAs and insurance carriers) to redefine the entire employee and employer benefits administration experience for all size companies.
Ultimately, our goal is to remove the employer and broker from the middle of the process and make the employee feel like a customer. We conduct our benefits administration services with the following objectives in mind:
• Help employers reduce administrative costs and time through more simple and efficient transaction processing to insurance carriers and HRIS systems.
• Empower employees to take control of enrollment by providing them with direct access to personal information.
• Create standard file feed interfaces for a variety of insurance carriers.
• Provide file and data audits on a regular basis.
• Simplify the process for all parties.
Joseph M. Zuccari, is the President, CEO and co-founder of Servarus Systems, a benefits administration and software technology services company with corporate headquarters in Fairfax, Virginia. Joe Zuccari has created the strategic direction and vision for the company and is involved in all aspects of the business.Through his prior Fortune 100 company leadership experience with MCI (now Verizon), Servarus Systems is becoming one of the most innovative companies in the industry. His combined technology and business background have provided a foundation for significant company growth.
Experience and Accomplishments
Joe has over 30+ years of business operations (management, sales, order processing, billing, HRIS, and Brokerage), information technology and management experience. Key leadership experience and accomplishments are:
• President, CEO and co-founder of Servarus Systems
• Chief Operating Office for Hamilton Insurance Agency where he had been instrumental in establishing and re-engineering the Life and Health operations and the creation of Servarus Corporation
Joe had responsibility for overall operations (enrollments, billing, call and service center, proposal generation, transaction processing, renewals, risk management, etc.) and direct oversight for the Health and Welfare group sales. In addition, he had oversight for several large and mid-size accounts including HIA’s largest corporate account with 18,000 lives.
• Chief Technology and Operating Officer for Actel Communications a Competitive Local Exchange telecommunications carrier where he was part of the senior management team that raised significant capital to deploy network and software infrastructure. He also had overall responsibility for all network, information technology and business operations functions including the strategy development, selection, execution, implementation, and support across 10 states in the Southeast region.
• President and COO for a software application service company focused on order enrollment, billing and customer service with direct P and L and operational responsibility. He also had responsibility for the development of Proof Positive and Guaranteed Proof rate and compare products for the telecommunications and Bank Credit Card industries.
• CIO/Vice President for MCI (now Verizon) Business Markets a $25 Billion Fortune 50 company where he spent 13 years of increasing responsibility culminating with overall leadership for all IT and application development ( vision/strategy development and execution; business systems selection, implementation, and support, data center operations, help desk operations, software applications development, implementation and support, internet/intranet development, implementation and operations). He was responsible for a number of new product development and implementations.
• He holds an MBA in Finance from George Washington University and has an accounting degree from West Virginia University. He also has his license in Life and Health.
Linda is responsible for Client Services. Linda was hired in 2005, she has overall service responsibility for the life and health department. During her tenure she has instrumental in the implementation of new business installation processes, a call center that provides telephonic enrollment and service to clients and their employees, and a project management/case installation process for the whole business and associated brokers, carriers, large customer groups, and payroll companies. Her organization provides all aspects of service that include; quoting/Marketing, benefit enrollment administration, eligibility management, billing, billing reconciliation, COBRA administration, reporting, customer service, and telephonic enrollments with voice stamping.
Linda previously was VP of Customer Service Business Development for First Data Corporation where she created and implemented a new business venture within First Data Corporation for outsourcing customer service in the banking industry.
Prior to First Data, Linda was Executive Director of Customer Service for MCI (now Verizon) where she managed 1500 sales and service professionals supporting all of MCI products and services. Linda worked in various roles at MCI over her 11 years including Customer Service, Sales, Telemarketing, Revenue Systems Management and Finance.
Earlier in her career Linda worked in Finance for both Marriott Corporation Headquarters and Harris Corporation.
Linda has a BS Degree in Accounting from University of Central Florida and an MBA from Stetson University, previously held her CPA certificate and currently has her Life and Health license.
Paul oversees the Dallas office and overall system operations including client setup and maintenance.
Nick oversees all system development, enhancements, maintenance and technology operations.
Lynn is a project manager for strategic accounts with responsibility for client implementation, system setup and testing.
Our user-friendly BeneLink Connect technology manages the entire enrollment process from data collection to invoice audits. In addition to providing cost savings from more accurate billing and invoicing, the platform streamlines the operation, ultimately allowing for enhanced employee productivity. The end result is a better, more efficient experience for brokers, employers and employees.